Women's Lenado Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Lenado Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
Like the Lenado Jacket, the slim-fitting Lenado Trousers are really versatile. They're made from a light yet robust two-layer DryVent™ shell fabric that's waterproof and windproof but also breathable, so neither snowfall nor perspiration will cause you any bother. The stretchy gaiters fit over all kinds of ski and board boots and the kickpatches are reinforced for better abrasion resistance. As these are shell trousers, we recommend combining them with a baselayer for full cold-weather protection.
- Fabric - Body :
- 175 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—94% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 650 g
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand and thigh pockets
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Kickpatches with reinforced edge guards
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION
- Primaloft® Black synthetic insulation is highly packable and soft. It efficiently traps body heat while maintaining breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 April 2023 15:31:16 EDT