Women's Summit L6 Cloud Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit L6 Cloud Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Centreback :
- 74.93 cm
- Fabric - body :
- 10D x 30D 26 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - insulation :
- 800 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers superior\nwarmth and compressibility
- Women-specific lining shaping for a better fit and warmth retention
- Helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned opening and\nrear adjustment
- Exposed, reverse-coil, two-way centre front zip with interior kissing welt finish and snap tab at hem
- Raglan sleeves for comfort with a\npack
- Concealed-zip hand pockets
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- Adjustable, internal hem cinch-cord with riveted cord lock
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.