Women's Summit L2 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit L2 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
We created the Summit L2 FUTUREFLEECE™ Jacket specifically for high-alpine expeditions, when you're switching from high- to low-paced activities in challenging conditions. It's so light and thin you'll hardly notice you're wearing it. But you'll be glad you are because it features FlashDry™ technology with high-performing wicking capability to keep you dry, and FUTUREFLEECE™ fabric to keep you warm. Its full-loop construction optimises the balance of thermo-regulation, weight and packability. The Summit Series™ system of layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Centreback :
- Fabric :
- 30D x 40D 124g/m² FUTUREFLEECE™—100% recycled polyester with FlashDry™
- Attached hood has a pre-tensioned\nelastic opening for a secure fit
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Cuffs feature partial elastic with flat-sewn construction to minimize chafing
- Thumb loops at cuffs feature\nstretch-woven fabric with dissolvable yarns for additional mobility and comfort
- Flat-sewn elastic binding at hem for a close-to-body fit
- Concealed-zip chest pocket with internal pouch
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- The unique fabric construction of FUTUREFLEECE™ optimises the balance of thermo-regulation, weight and packability in a thin, lightweight format.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 10:22:02 EDT