Click For Fullscreen
Women's Inlux Insulated Jacket
Insulation for intense weather.
Get the most of the mountains, whatever the weather throws at you: this insulated jacket is ideal for wet winters and brisk autumn adventures. Heatseeker™ insulation and a plush fleece lining keep you cosy when the temperature drops, while DryVent™ repels the unexpected showers and snowfall you're bound to encounter as you climb higher. For added comfort, adjust the hood and hem to lock in valuable heat.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation in the body and 60 g Heatseeker™ insulation in the sleeves and hood
- Raschel fleece lining on collar and body; Sherpa lining on Shady Blue Chambray colourway
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Cosy brim is independent from hood and lined with fleece for extra warmth
- Centre front storm flap with Velcro® closure
- Internal comfort cuffs
- Drop-tail hem for added weather protection
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'7'' (176 cm)
- Fabric, heather:
- 168 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L-100% polyester
- 182 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L-100% polyester / chambray
- 189 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L- 75% polyester, 25% cotton
- 100 g and 60 g Heatseeker™