Women's Inclination Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Inclination Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Not only are our Inclination Trousers stuffed with ultra-warm, mobility-enhancing stretch insulation, but engineered with our reliable seam-sealed DryVent™ fabric, they feature the greatest level of waterproof-breathable, windproof protection. So when you're caught in an unexpected snowstorm or exploring the unbeaten track off-piste, you won't be hampered by the conditions. The seam-sealed fabric's stretchy, too, with a stretch lining over the seat and knees to keep you moving freely while you tear down the mountain. The high-denier kickpatches and internal hems deliver abrasion resistance, while integrated stretch gaiters offer a seamless fit with a variety of ski and snowboard boots. Plus, recycled materials make these trousers even better for the tracks you ski.
- Fabric - Shell :
- 144 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—95% Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Back Waist Panel :
- 220 G/M², 73% Polyester, 27% Elastane Knit with FlashDry-XD™
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Insulation :
- 60g 59% Polyester, 41% Recycled Polyester Stretch Insulation
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XL / S,R
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L stretch shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Lightweight, stretch synthetic insulation for warmth and mobility
- Stretch lining for added comfort
- Snap front closure
- Adjustable waist tabs with grosgrain detail
- Interlock knit back panel curves up for comfort and increased coverage
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU)-coated hand pocket zips
- Concealed-zip thigh pocket with a YKK® AquaGuard® zip
- Zippered back-hem gusset with exposed, PU-coated zips
- High-denier kickpatches and internal hem for abrasion resistance
- Boot gaiter with gripper elastic
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.