Women's Inclination Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Inclination Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Centreback :
- 64,77 cm
- Fabric - Shell :
- 144 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—95% Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 60g 59% Polyester, 41% Recycled Polyester Stretch Insulation
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L stretch shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Stretch lining for added comfort
- Lightweight, stretch synthetic insulation for warmth and mobility
- Removable, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Raschel fleece lining at collar
- Exposed, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Luxe brushed lining at chin guard for added comfort
- Concealed-zip hand pockets with a luxe brushed lining and bonded tape detailing
- Key clip in right hand pocket
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal chest pocket with a cord-routing port
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Mesh-lined underarm vents
- Integrated, stretch-knit wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Adjustable cuffs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Removable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem
- Screen-printed logo on internal draft flap
- Half dome shaped laser perforations on internal pocket
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 September 2023 15:42:38 EDT