Women's Himalayan Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Himalayan Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Pull on our Himalayan Insulated Jacket and you won't feel the wind chill, thanks to the wind-resistant fabric and synthetic insulation. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, helping to keep discarded plastic out of landfill.
- Fabric – Body and Sleeves :
- 50D x 50D, 73 G/M², WindWall® – 100% Recycled Nylon with Non PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non PFC DWR) Finish
- Body Below Yoke :
- 38 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Yoke, Sleeve Panels and Hand Pocket Welts :
- 70D x 160D, 110 G/M², WindWall® –100% Nylon with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 350g 100% Polyester (98% Recycled) in Body; 300g in Sleeves
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- XS XL
- Embroidered The North Face® logo on left chest and back right shoulder
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, secure zip, welt hand pockets
- Fold over self fabric at cuffs and hem
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Interior zip pocket
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 June 2023 14:23:50 EDT