Women's Hikesteller Parka Shell Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Hikesteller Parka Shell Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Climate conscious cotton
The North Face® sources cotton from farmers using agricultural practices that help build soil carbon.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
From hiking trails to city parks, the Hikesteller Parka Shell Jacket delivers reliable wet and windy protection wherever you wear it. Thanks to DryVent™ technology, it's waterproof, windproof and breathable, allowing your skin to breathe without letting any rain in. It features an adjustable, peaked hood, two zipped hand pockets and elasticated cuffs. Being a parka, the length is longer than a standard two-layer shell jacket, and the Hikesteller has a partly elasticated waist to create a form-fitting cut.
- Centreback :
- 78,7 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 450 g
- Fabric - Main Body - Solid Colours :
- 117 G/M², 100% Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Main Body - Heather Colour :
- 132 G/M², 100% Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- This Hikesteller parka shell jacket gives you full protection against the elements and features a feminine shape and fit
- One hand hood adjustment
- Pre-stretched waist adjustments
- Exposed CF zip
- Practical pre-stretched elastic cuffs
- Sealed seams to stop water getting in
- Interlining in peak
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 April 2023 03:28:14 EDT