Women's Higher Run Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Higher Run Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Running & training
These aren't your standard running trousers. Harnessing seam-sealed DryVent™ technology, you'll get waterproof, windproof protection on cool morning sessions and sweaty midday runs. But you won't overheat or become too hot and clammy. Thanks to the breathable ripstop fabric, you'll stay cool and dry while you work up a sweat. We've added reflected logos to the front and back of the right leg and the lower legs to help you be seen, day or night.
- Fabric :
- 67 G/M², DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Recycled Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Inseam :
- R 78,74 cm
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™™ 2.5L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Elasticated waistband with an internal drawcord for adjustability
- Zip at the leg openings for easy on/off
- Reflective heat transfer logo on the front and back of the right leg and a reflective bar on the outseam of the lower legs
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 31 January 2023 11:47:39 EST