Women's Hedgehog FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Hedgehog FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
The Hedgehogs are our classic, tried and tested hiking shoes built for versatility and comfort balanced with a lower profile and weight than boots. For this new iteration, we've harnessed breathable FUTURELIGHT™ technology for the membrane. The soles are zonally fine-tuned with CRADLE™: the toe area gives added stiffness over technical rock, and the heel shape is optimised for comfort. The Ortholite® insoles maintain their cushioning power over the long term and the durable Vibram® XS Trek outer soles deliver the optimal balance of traction and durability without adding unnecessary weight or bulk.
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density EVA Midsole
- Upper :
- Synthetic Nubuck Leather and Abrasion-Resistant, Breathable Mesh
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 325 g / Pair: 650 g
- Sizes :
- Medium : 5-11
- UPPER: Synthetic nubuck leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant mesh
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- HF-welded navicular lock overlay
- Rustproof hardware
- OrthoLite® X35™ Hybrid™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density EVA midsole
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole
- ESS midfoot plate
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Made for hiking, Cradle™ Guide technology utilises a dual density midsole to guide your gait cycle and support, stabilise and cushion your foot.
- Vibram® XS Trek
- Engineered for stability and comfort, Vibram® XS Trek delivers traction, durability and flexibility on unpredictable and wet terrain.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 October 2022 03:45:37 EDT