Women's Heavenly Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Heavenly Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
If you're the kind of person who just always seem to be cold on the slopes, no matter the weather, then the Heavenly Down Jacket is for you. The 550-fill responsibly-sourced down is like a warm hug, while the DryVent™ two-layer membrane protects you from wind and snowfall. This close-fitting jacket features a removable powder skirt, hood and internal phone pocket. And if you do break from routine and feel a bit warm the underarm vents will come in handy.
- Centreback :
- 68,58 cm
- Down Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down in Main Body and Sleeves; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 120 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Hood and Side Panels
- Sizes :
- Fabric :
- 130 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Internal goggle pocket
- Integrated, elasticated cuffs
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Fixed hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip media pocket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Snap-down powder skirt
- Exposed, #5 YKK® centre front zip
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 October 2022 17:02:50 EDT