Women's Gotham Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Gotham Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Winter hiking jacket or cold-day city commute jacket? The Gotham is both. And it insulates with some good sustainability credentials, too. You'll stay warm thanks to light and lofty responsibly-sourced down through the body and insulating - even when damp - Heatseeker™ Eco through the sides. The outer fabric - depending on your colour choice - is made from durable recycled nylon or polyester that gives discarded plastic a new use, preventing it from ending up in landfill. The hood and faux-fur trim are both removable and a Velcro® storm flap helps keep out bad weather.
- Centreback :
- 68,2625 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 72 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Chin Guard, Inner Upper Cuffs & Pocket Bags :
- 150 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Faux Fur :
- 1560 G/M², 70% Modacrylic, 23% Acrylic, 7% Polyester
- Fabric - Quilted Baffles & Hood Drawcord Tunnel :
- 60 G/M², 100% Polyester
- Down Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down in Body; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Side Panels
- Avg Weight :
- 827 g
- Sizes :
- Body made with recycled polyester
- 550 fill goose down and Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur ruff
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the centre front VISLON® zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip, media-compatible internal hand pocket
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 March 2023 16:16:16 EDT