Click For Fullscreen
Women's Fuyu Kanagata Long-Sleeve Shirt
Warmth and ventilation on the mountain.
Named after the Japanese phonetics for “winter” and “mould", this long-sleeve shirt from our new Kanagata series is designed to keep you comfortable and temperature regulated during mountain expeditions. Warp knit fabrication delivers a snug fit and maximum range of motion minus the seams, so you can climb with confidence - and without chafing. Open zones and plain zones work together to wick away moisture and retain core warmth, while a turtleneck collar provides extra ventilation and protection when the weather changes.
- Thumb holes
- Open zones at back and armpits to regulate sweat
- Medium open zones at chest and forearms to regulate sweat
- Plain zones to lock in warmth and protect from rubbing
- Row edges at hems
- Ultrasonic bonding at exterior on shoulders to increase comfort next to skin
- Turtleneck collar can be down for vent or up for extra protection
- Warp-knit technique for zero seams
- Average weight:
- 150 g
- 200 to 255 g/m2, bicolour cationic yarns, 53% polyester/37% nylon/10 % Lycra with eco-friendly odour-free “Pure” treatment by HeiQ