Women's Summit FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
Delivering the highest level of durable, breathable-waterproof protection, our Summit L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers are designed to defy the challenges of high alpine mountaineering. The rugged, three-layer FUTURELIGHT™ stretch fabric and articulated design ensure freedom of movement, while Spectra® yarn reinforcement in high-wear areas helps them stand up to abrasion. Adjustable integrated stretch gaiters and robust, reinforced hems provide a seamless fit with a variety of mountaineering boots and remove the need for separate gaiters. These trousers come with suspenders for a better fit. The Summit Series™ system of layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Fabric – Body :
- 70D x 20D, 152 G/M², 3-Layer FUTURELIGHT™—100% Recycled Nylon with Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Upper Bib :
- 40D x 80D, 104 G/M², 76% Nylon, 24% Elastane with FlashDry™ and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Lower Leg :
- 75D x 100D, 141 G/M², 3-Layer FUTURELIGHT™—91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Polyethylene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and DWR Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,84cm, R 81,92cm, L 87cm
- Sizes :
- XS-XL / S,R,L
- Lightweight, low-profile, stretch-woven upper bib with dissolvable yarn for breathability and all-day comfort
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- High-wear area reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Attached, adjustable suspenders
- Full-length #5 YKK® AquaGuard® side zips
- Two thigh pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips and an internal mesh pocket and gear loop in right pocket
- Two side pockets on upper bib with bonded opening for easy drop-in storage
- Elastic at back waist for low-bulk comfort and a secure fit
- Adjustable snap tabs at hem
- Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric and adjustability for a seamless fit with boots
- Keprotec® lining at hem and kickpatch to reduce internal boot abrasion
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 December 2023 05:55:53 EST