Click For Fullscreen
Women's FuseForm™ Apoc Insulated Jacket
Best-selling toughness and mobility for mountain adventures.
Built to keep you warm and dry without hindering your progress, this best-selling technical jacket is ideal for high-adrenaline hikes and heart-racing climbs that rely on freedom of movement. Made with hyper-durable FuseForm™ fabric, you benefit from abrasion resistance and minimal weight for day-long comfort in challenging conditions. DryVent™ technology keeps you fresh and dry inside out, while targeted PrimaLoft® insulation warms your core when things get chilly.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Hem cinch-cord
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, moulded-tooth, centre front zip
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with 100 g PrimaLoft® insulation in the body and hood, 80 g in the sleeves
- Engineered front yoke and sleeves for durability and fewer seams
- Model wears:
- Average weight:
- 580 g
- Centre back:
- 68.5 cm
- Fabric, body:
- 70D x 160D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-100% nylon engineered FuseForm™
- 100 g and 80 g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation eco
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)