WOMEN'S FLIGHT SERIES™ TRAVIS WELLER VECTIV SHOES
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S FLIGHT SERIES™ TRAVIS WELLER VECTIV SHOES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Technical Trail Tracks
Running & training
- Uppers :
- Reinforced, breathable-knit upper
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ technology
- Weight per pair :
- 3D-molded heel counter for a precise fit
- Reinforced toe caps
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Reflectivity details for enhanced visibility
- 3D carbon-fibre plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foams
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- SurfacecCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.