Women's Flight Series™ Stridelight Leggings
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Flight Series™ Stridelight Leggings in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
Running & training
Created in collaboration with our trail running athletes, Flight Series™ takes you longer, stronger. In the Stridelight Leggings, this means breathability - when midday warmth leads to more sweat, the ventilating zonal perforations will help you keep your cool and quick-drying FlashDry-XD™ technology will wick away that sweat in a flash. You'll really benefit from the compression fabric when racking up the mileage and both logos are reflective for night-time safety. They're also made from recycled polyester, making them kinder to the environment than ever before.
- Avg Weight :
- 210 g
- Fabric - Body :
- 30D, 222 G/M², 73% Recycled Polyester, 27% Elastane Knit Interlock with FlashDry-XD™
- Fabric - Gusset :
- 150D, 91 G/M², 100% Polyester Knit Jersey with FlashDry™
- Sizes :
- XS-XL / R
- Perforated for breathability in key heat zones
- FlashDry-XD™ technology wicks away moisture to help keep you comfortable and offers increased abrasion resistance for extreme durability in tough conditions
- Internal, bonded compression for support
- Internal drawcord
- Low-profile, bonded pocket on right thigh
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Reflective logo on right hip and Flight Series™ logo on back right
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- FlashDry XD™ fabrics are engineered to wick away moisture, dry quickly and resist abrasion and tearing, helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 April 2023 16:19:52 EDT