Women's Extreme Pile Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Extreme Pile Full-Zip Fleece Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
There's warmth, then there's the Extreme Pile Full-Zip Fleece Jacket. In a relaxed fit and heavyweight sherpa fleece fabrication, it delivers exceptional comfort when you need it the most. It's made from partly recycled materials, too, minimising its impact on nature. The zipped pockets are ideal for storing chilly hands or small essentials when you're out and about.
- Centreback :
- 60,96 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 150D x 150D, 346 G/M², 70% Recycled Polyester, 30% Polyester-Knit Sherpa Fleece
- Fabric - Collar :
- 70D, 118 G/M², 100% Nylon Woven with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- Extreme pile for comfort
- Exposed YKK® centre front zip
- Secure-zip chest pocket on left
- Reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Folded binding on cuffs and hem
- Logo on chest pocket