Women's Exploration Convertible Regular Straight Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Exploration Convertible Regular Straight Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
When every gram counts. When every item has to fight for backpack space. You need the Exploration Convertible Trousers. Made from a stretchy but durable nylon-elastane mix, these trousers stand up to day-after-day of wear and the challenges of steep switchback trails. When it comes to the fit, they're straight down to the thigh and knee, easing at the ankle, with a regular front and waist but a slightly higher back. But perhaps their best feature is their versatility. Roll up the hem for mid-morning ventilation. By afternoon you'll be zipping them off mid-thigh. When evening comes, convert them into trousers again. And don't worry about losing the zipped off bits. There's a storage pouch for that. And finally, the water-repellent finish makes quick work of light showers.
- Fabric :
- 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Plain / FlashDry™
- Sizes :
- 2-12 / S,R,L
- Regular tapered trousers in workwear cut
- Regular fit at waist
- Regular front and slightly higher back rise
- Straight through thigh and knee, ease at ankle
- New waist construction with diagonal gross grain belt loops, back belt tunnel and snap button fly zipper closure type
- Two open mesh-lined hand pockets
- Two open pockets with patch on back
- One concealed side pocket
- Convertible leg zips
- Roll up system external button on calf
- Contrast TNF heat transfer logo branding on left leg and back right leg
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 06:29:51 EDT