Women's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The Dryzzle Trousers are back. This season they're made using seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ - a customisable breathable-waterproof fabric. It's engineered using nano-spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. This makes the re-engineered Dryzzle Trousers a go-to three-layer protective shell on active adventures in wet and windy conditions. They feature a stretch-knit backer that, unlike other shells, doesn't feel cool on bare skin. Full-length zips make light work of taking them on and off over boots and a baselayer. Reinforced patches at the hem offer extra protection from scrapes with rock (or even your hiking boots). Pair them with the Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket for ultimate wet-weather protection while hiking.
- Avg Weight :
- 300 g
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Body :
- 96 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—76.5% Recycled Polyester, 23.5% Recycled Nylon Face Fabric with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 85% Nylon, 15% Kevlar® Aramid Woven
- Waterproof, breathable and super-packable, the Women’s Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers are designed to keep your lower half protected from water and wind during adventures in unpredictable weather
- Kickpatches for added durability
- High-rise trousers
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with a soft, recycled stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- 100% windproof fabric
- Partial elastic waistband with a flat-bonded front
- Fly features a concealed snap-and-zip closure
- Full-length, covered side zips
- Shock cord loop in back pocket for improved packability
- Articulated knees allow for better movement
- Adjustable, concealed snap-tab closure at hem
- Heat transfer logo on right thigh
- Back pocket with an exposed, polyurethane (PU) zip
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.