Women's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
The Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Insulated Jacket provides all the proof you need. It's waterproof, windproof and breathable. The fabric is soft yet durable. The insulation is warming, even in damp conditions. And it's made from recycled materials. There's really no such thing as bad weather when you're wearing this jacket.
- Centreback :
- 68,58 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 133 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Face with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 85 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation :
- 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 640 g
- Sizes :
- This insulated, breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ shell is built for fall and winter outdoor activities
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Adjustable hood
- Exposed, waterproof, matte polyurethane (PU) centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Adjustable cuffs
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 March 2023 14:47:11 EDT