Women's Dryzzle Flex FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dryzzle Flex FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
The iconic Dryzzle is back for another season. And when it comes to the Dryzzle Flex FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket, there's no such thing as bad weather. That's because it's made with seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ - a customisable breathable waterproof fabric. It's engineered using nano spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. So whether you're scrambling up a steep ridge, hotfooting it over tricky terrain, or get caught out in a sudden downpour, this seam-sealed, sweat-wicking, quick-drying jacket has your back. It features an attached, fully adjustable hood, rolled forward hems, and a waist adjuster for your perfect fit. And it's made from recycled materials, minimising your impact on the environment you love.
- Centreback :
- 68,58 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 144 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Face with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Hand Pockets :
- 66 G/M², 100% Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 418 g
- Sizes :
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ shell
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Adjustable, three-piece hood
- Rolled-forward shoulder seams
- Reverse-coil, full-length centre front zip
- Hand pockets with exposed matte polyurethane (PU) zips
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Cinch at hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 10:05:42 EDT