Women's Dryzzle All-Weather FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dryzzle All-Weather FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
The Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ All-Weather Jacket provides all the proof you need. It's waterproof, windproof and breathable. The fabric is soft yet durable. The longer length and brimmed hood provide shelter from downpours. And it's made from recycled materials. It's crafted to help you get closer to nature, whatever the weather.
- Fabric :
- 133 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™–76.5% Recycled Polyester, 23.5% Nylon / Bonded Fabric / Woven / Knit
- Sizes :
- Bonded hood with brim peak
- Lined cord tunnel to allow for one-handed hood adjustment
- Chest pocket with bonded zip closure
- Zip and snaps as primary closure
- Seam taped internal shock cord for waist adjustment
- Bonded cuff adjustable tab with hook & loop fastening
- TNF heat transfer logo on the front and back
- Reflective FutureLight™ heat transfer 4” from left sleeve hem
- DWR PFC-free finish
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 June 2023 15:24:33 EDT