Women's Disere Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Disere Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
Named after one of the world's most famous ski resorts, the Disere Down Parka is stuffed with 700-fill of responsibly-sourced down in the body and Heatseeker™ Eco in the yoke, outer sleeves, side panels and underside of the arms. The result is powerful all-day warmth from the summit to basecamp. Even better - the bonded baffle construction minimises bulk, while breathable-waterproof DryVent™ technology makes sure you'll stay dry, even when it's snowing. We've not held back on handy features, either. There's an adjustable, helmet-compatible, down-insulated hood when you need extra warmth and protection. The snap-down powder skirt stops snow from getting in and is fully removable. The underarms and side panels are stretchy for enhanced mobility. And, as an added bonus, the internal pocket features a cord-routing port so you can take your tunes along for the ride.
- Centreback :
- 76,2 cm
- Fabric - Shell :
- 144 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—95% Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Down Insulation :
- 700-Fill Down in Body; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 100g Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced—80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Yoke and Outer Sleeves; 60g 59% Polyester, 41% Recycled Polyester Stretch Insulation in Underside of Arms and Side Panels
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L stretch shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 700-fill goose down with a fully seam-sealed, bonded baffle construction
- 60g stretch synthetic insulation in underside of arms and side panels for improved mobility
- Removable, helmet-compatible, down-insulated hood with a rear adjust and snap front closure
- Raschel fleece lining at collar
- Exposed, two-way, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Luxe brushed lining at chin guard for added comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets with a luxe brushed lining for added warmth
- Key clip in right hand pocket
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal chest pocket with a cord-routing port
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Power mesh–lined underarm vents
- Integrated, stretch-knit wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Moto-style cuff gussets with a grosgrain ribbon pull
- Removable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem
- Screen-printed logo on internal draft flap
- Half dome shaped laser perforations on internal pocket
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 June 2023 15:06:02 EDT