Women's Diablo Hooded Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Diablo Hooded Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Our Diablo Hooded Down Jacket is one you won't want to be without on cold, wet days on the trail - and not just because it's filled with lofty, responsibly-sourced down for unbeatable warmth. It's made with a sturdy ripstop fabric that we've engineered with FlashDry™ technology, which wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable if you start to sweat. We've added DryVent™ breathable waterproof fabric to the shoulders and upper arms, which take the brunt of the rain, and made the hem adjustable to keep the rain out.
- Fabric :
- 51 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable-Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Sizes :
- Shell A features ripstop nylon with FlashDry™ properties
- PU Coated
- Shell B features DryVent™ bonded fabric
- 700-fill down logo embroidery 4” from the sleeve hem
- TNF embroidered logo on the front and back
- 4.5” baffles
- Adjustable bottom hem shock cords
- Elasticated cuffs
- Inner waist elastication
- Full zip closure fastening
- Colour option also offered as part of our transitional delivery pack with the Pamplona Purple colourway fabricated with an all-over Back to Nature Leaf print lining
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 09:16:18 EDT