Women's Dawn Turn Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dawn Turn Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
For those who enjoy going downhill as much as they do going up, the Dawn Turn collection is built for maximum performance and enjoyment on long ski touring days in the mountains. The athletic Dawn Turn Trousers are designed to help you move faster in comfort, allowing you to cover as much alpine terrain as possible. Engineered with FlashDry™, the fabric acts as a second skin, pushing moisture to the surface of the fabric and eliminating it as fast as possible. This means you'll stay cool and dry, even when you're working up a sweat. We've added a zip opening to the back of the leg, giving you quick and easy access to the ski boot mode switch so you can change between skiing and walking at lightning speed.
- Fabric - Upper Front Legs, Side Panel, External Bottom Leg Pane :
- 242 G/M², 91% Polyester, 9% with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Fabric - Front Centre Leg Panel, Back Upper Leg Panel :
- 205 G/M², 65% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 11% with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / FlashDry™
- Sizes :
- 2-12 / S,R,L
- Athletic fit to move fast and comfortable
- Reinforced areas for added durability
- Zip opening positioned on the back for easy access to the ski boot mode switch
- Knee shaped darts
- Reflective details on lower legs
- Bottom hem has inner elastic with gripped silicon
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 June 2023 14:40:01 EDT