Women's Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ Midlayer Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ Midlayer Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
For those who enjoy going downhill as much as they do going up, the Dawn Turn collection is built for maximum performance and enjoyment on long ski touring days in the mountains. The Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ may be a lightweight midlayer jacket, but it doesn't compromise on warmth. That's all down to intelligent Ventrix™ insulation technology, which features perforations in key zones that open with movement, allowing excess heat and perspiration to escape, while remaining closed during times of rest to retain warmth. Combined with wind-blocking WindWall™ and a durable water-repellent finish, you'll stay protected from exposed mountainsides and light snowfalls without being bogged down by any unnecessary bulk.
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - Front Bottom, Back Panel, Sleeves, Hood :
- 220 G/M², 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Front Chest, Back Yoke Overlay, CF Collar Panel :
- 91 G/M², 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 40g Ventrix™ on Front Panel
- Sizes :
- Full-zip jacket with hood
- Stows in its own chest pocket
- Zipped chest pocket with phone pocket inside
- Inner dropped pocket on right side
- Reflective details by the elbows
- Bottom hem elastic
- VENTRIX™ INSULATION
- Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape, and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 04 June 2023 07:28:30 EDT