Women's Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Skiing and snowboarding
For those who enjoy going downhill as much as they do going up, the Dawn Turn collection is built for maximum performance and enjoyment on long ski touring days in the mountains. And when it comes to the Dawn Turn Hybrid Ventrix™ Hooded Jacket, you benefit from an improved fit, thanks to side panels that keep the fabric next to skin to help you move more easily. The durable stretch nylon fabric ensures freedom of movement while exploring mountain landscapes, and the intelligent Ventrix™ insulation technology features perforations in key zones that open with movement, allowing excess heat and perspiration to escape, while remaining closed during times of rest to retain warmth. So whatever the alpine conditions, you'll stay warm, comfortable and ready to power through.
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - Front Bottom, Back Panel, Lower Sleeve Hood, Hood Panel :
- 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / CFM
- Fabric - Front (Chest), Upper Arm, Centre Hood Panel, CF Collar Panel :
- 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Fabric - Side Panels :
- 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane / Knit / FlashDry™
- Insulation - Front Panel, Upper Arm, Back Yoke, CF Collar Panel, Back Panel :
- Perforated 40g Ventrix™
- Insulation - Front Bottom, Lower Sleeve, Collar :
- 25g Ventrix™
- Sizes :
- Full-zip jacket with hood
- Side panels help to keep the jacket next to skin and improve the fit
- Stows in its own chest pocket
- Zipped chest pocket with media pocket inside
- Reflective details by the elbows
- VENTRIX™ INSULATION
- Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape, and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Tumble drying reactivates the durable water-repellent (DWR) coating on the outside. If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can leave your gear to dry by hanging it over a warm radiator or ironing it with a towel on top.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:15:59 EDT