Women's Cragstone Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Cragstone Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Pull on the Cragstone Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots and you'll be ready for hiking in wet and dry conditions. Thanks to a DryVent™ membrane, they're fully waterproof, breathable and abrasion-resistant. There's a moulded padded ankle for long-lasting protection - even if you lose your footing - and a lightweight yet high-rebound midsole that will endure the challenges of your hike. Plus, the Surface Control™ rubber outsole maximises grip to keep you stable over rocky, slabby ground.
- Upper :
- Durable Tight-Knit Mesh with Waterproof
- Sole Unit :
- Lightweight, High-Rebound EVA Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 288.9 g / Pair: 577.8 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- UPPER: Durable tight-knit mesh upper is asymmetrical for a more ergonomic fit
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Mid-cut design with moulded ankle padding for added protection
- Ripstop rear quarter and tongue
- SOLE UNIT: Lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole
- ESS ground filter in forefoot for rock protection
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- 3.5 mm lugs
- Waterproof and abrasion-resistant, the Men’s Cragstone Mid WP is built for explorers who are game to take on anything. Ideal for hiking in both dry and wet conditions
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.