Women's Class V Pullover
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Class V Pullover in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Designed for transitioning from city to nature, the Class V Pullover is soft, stretchy, wind-resistant and sweat-wicking. It also packs into its own pocket and then transforms into a tote bag. Pull it out when you need it. Stow it when you don't. And it's now partly made using recycled nylon, so it's a kinder choice for the environment.
- Centreback :
- Fabric – Body :
- 160 G/M², 68% Recycled Nylon, 26% Nylon, 6% Elastane With FlashDry™ and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Fabric made with 68% recycled nylon
- Moisture-wicking FlashDry™ helps keep you cool and dry
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- VISLON® quarter zip with cord pull
- Secure-zip kangaroo hand pocket
- Concealed-zip pocket in left hand pocket
- Back-panel vent
- Stows in back-left zip pocket to become an easy-to-carry wrist bag
- Embroidered logo on left chest
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 September 2023 08:19:50 EDT