Women's City Breeze Rain Parka II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's City Breeze Rain Parka II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Stay dry and protected on your daily commute with the City Breeze Rain Parka. This lightweight shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable and has a sleek exterior and an elasticated back waist for shaping.
- Centreback :
- 90,805 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 116 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Avg Weight :
- 310 g
- Sizes :
- Standard fit with an A-line silhouette
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a full lining and non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 100% windproof
- Angled side slits and a drop-tail hem
- Elastic at back of waist for additional shaping
- Attached, three-piece hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Placket with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Secure-zip, media-compatible, internal chest pocket
- Two dual-entry patch hand pockets have a top-entry flap closure and a side-entry secure-zip closure
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:45:08 EDT