Women's Cirque Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Cirque Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Centreback :
- 66,04 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 143 G/M², DryVent™—100% Polyester with Four-Way Mechanical Stretch and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Down Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down in Body; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 140 G/M², Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced—80% Recycled Polyester in Underarms and Side Panels
- Avg Weight :
- 1000 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof fabric with untaped seams
- Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Attached, oversized hood with a funnel neck
- Rib-knit inner collar
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU)-coated, reverse-coil, #5 centre front and hand pocket zips
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Two internal, stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm zips
- Rib-knit wrist gaiters
- Bonded, four-way-stretch, snap-down powder skirt
- Internal media pocket with a media port
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 September 2023 10:30:44 EDT