Click For Fullscreen
Women's Brownwood Triclimate® Jacket
Standout support in challenging mountain conditions.
Feel the rush of adrenaline as you climb higher, not the wet and cold: this Triclimate® jacket is the ideal choice for lofty adventures in winter weather. A breathable, seam-sealed outer shell made with DryVent™ fends off moisture inside and out, promoting day-long comfort and freshness. Two water-repellent alpine pockets safeguard your precious equipment from the elements, while an inner fleece made of Heatseeker™ gives dialled warmth during sporadic temperature drops. If things get hot, shed the shell for greater mobility and coolness.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- Outer jacket: Brushed knit chin guard and back neck lining
- Outer jacket: Self-fabric cuff with drawcord adjustment
- Inner jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Reversed coil centre front zipper with kissing welts
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets under pocket flaps with snap closure
- Outer jacket: Inner chest pocket
- Outer jacket: Hood stows in collar with water repellent zip
- Outer jacket: Back pleat
- Inner jacket: Insulation on front panel and shoulders
- Inner jacket: Stretch fabric underarm, at hem and cuffs for increased mobility and comfort
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)
- Fabric, outer:
- 128.0 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L - 100% Nylon
- Inner shell A:
- 76 g/m2 100% polyester
- Inner shell B:
- 250 g/m2 100% polyester sweater fleece
- Inner insulation:
- Heatseeker™ synthetic - 100% polyester