Click For Fullscreen
Women's Biston Quadclimate® Jacket
Best-selling warmth and dryness on the rocks.
Four levels of protection in one stylish package: this best-selling Quadclimate® jacket is ideal for campsites, hikes, slopes, and everything in between. On the outside, a breathable shell featuring DryVent™ technology repels water for day-long dryness. Inside, a gentle, detachable liner keeps you warm when things get chilly - the sleeves can even be removed to transform this piece into a short-sleeve jacket. Stretch fabric under the arms and on the sides helps you reach the peak in comfort and confidence.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with bonded peak
- Outer jacket: Bicep venting
- Outer jacket: Adjustable cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Outer jacket: Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Inner jacket: PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ insulation with stretch underarm and side panels
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets
- Inner jacket: Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Outer jacket: Centre front zip under placket
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Snaps on the back to adjust the fit
- Inner jacket: Removable sleeves to convert to a short-sleeve jacket
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'7'' (175 cm)
- Fabric, outer:
- 140 g/m2 DryVent™ 3L-100% nylon
- Inner shell A:
- 20D 35 g/m2 -100% nylon
- Inner shell B:
- 127 g/m2 - 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Inner insulation:
- PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation in body