Women's Bettaforca Down Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Bettaforca Down Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Named after the famous mountain peaks in Aosta Valley, the Bettaforca Down Hooded Jacket is your warm and cosy hiking companion, thanks to 800-fill of light and lofty, responsibly-sourced down. Coupled with a water-repellent coating that protects against light showers, this jacket will shield you from the elements without weighing you down while you trek. Stash snacks and energy bars in the zipped pockets for a welcome boost when you need it the most.
- Fabric :
- 42g, 100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Insulation :
- 800-Fill Grey Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Sizes :
- Insulated full-zip hooded down jacket
- Hood with elastic piping
- Two zipped hand pockets
- One zipped inner chest pocket
- Hidden bottom hem adjuster
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.