Women's Belleview Stretch Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Belleview Stretch Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
- Fabric - Body :
- 35D x 20D, 201 G/M², 90% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave, 10% Elastane
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill 100% Recycled Waterfowl Down in the Main Body
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 120 G/M² Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in the Underarms and Side Panels
- Sizes :
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- Fabric has two-way stretch for ease of movement
- Synthetic side and underarm panels with mechanical stretch allow for added range of motion and breathability
- Three-piece hood with elastic binding
- Set-in sleeves
- Two-way VISLON® centre front zip
- Concealed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Binding on all internal seams for comfort
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 September 2023 13:14:24 EDT