Women's Belleview Stretch Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Belleview Stretch Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Stuffed with an ultra-warm blend of 600-fill down and synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, the Belleview Stretch Down Parka provides lightweight warmth without weighing you down on your adventures. The fabric features two-way stretch for exceptional movement and breathability, with mechanical stretch side and underarm panels that make moving around and carrying a backpack more comfortable. It's made with recycled materials and features an elasticated hood and concealed pockets to stash your essentials.
- Fabric - Body :
- 35D x 20D, 201 G/M², 90% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave, 10% Elastane
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill 100% Recycled Waterfowl Down in the Main Body
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 120 G/M² Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in the Underarms and Side Panels
- Sizes :
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- Fabric has two-way stretch for ease of movement
- Synthetic side and underarm panels with mechanical stretch allow for added range of motion and breathability
- Three-piece hood with elastic binding
- Set-in sleeves
- Two-way VISLON® centre front zip
- Concealed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Binding on all internal seams for comfort
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.