Women's Belleview Stretch Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Belleview Stretch Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Stuffed with an ultra-warm blend of 600-fill down and synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, the Belleview Stretch Down Jacket provides lightweight warmth without weighing you down on your adventures. The fabric features two-way stretch for exceptional movement and breathability, with mechanical stretch side and underarm panels that make moving around and carrying a backpack more comfortable. You won't need to layer up with a shell jacket at the first sign of rain or snow, either, as a water-repellent treatment protects you from the elements. The Belleview Stretch Down is made with recycled materials and features an elasticated hood, raglan sleeves and elasticated drawcord at the hem for a great fit. It also packs down into its own pocket until you next need it.
- Fabric - Body :
- 35D x 20D, 201 G/M², 90% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave, 10% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill 100% Recycled Waterfowl Down in the Main Body
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 120 G/M² Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in the Underarms and Side Panels
- Sizes :
- Engineered to avoid down leakage
- Fabric has two-way stretch for ease of movement
- Synthetic side and underarm panels with mechanical stretch allow for added range of motion and breathability
- Three-piece hood with elastic binding
- Two-piece raglan sleeves
- VISLON® centre front zip
- Concealed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Binding on all internal seams for comfort
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Elastic drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 16:56:19 EST