Women's Back-To-Berkeley Sport Boots III
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Back-To-Berkeley Sport Boots III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Weight :
- ½ pair 378 g, pair 756.94 g
- Combination of waterproof suede and an engineered knit
- 49% sugarcane-derived bio-based EVA material
- 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Seamless-knit collar for more comfort and a better fit
- Suede-padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Compression-moulded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Rustproof metal hardware
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 10 August 2022 16:04:16 EDT