Women's Back-To-Berkeley IV Textile Lifestyle Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Back-To-Berkeley IV Textile Lifestyle Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Fabric - Upper :
- 100% Recycled PET Canvas with Leather Collar
- Fabric - Sole Unit :
- Moulded-EVA Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 373 g / Pair: 746 g
- Sizes :
- Upper made with 100% recycled PET canvas
- Leather collar
- Suede logo patch and rand
- At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group–certified tanneries
- Waterproof DryVent™ membrane
- Nickel-free metal hardware
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining
- Padded tongue for out-of-the-box comfort
- SOLE UNIT: Moulded-EVA midsole
- Up to 51% of the EVA midsole foam is made with ethylene from plant-based content as opposed to petroleum per ASTM D6866-16
- Compression-moulded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole is optimised for weight and versatility and is made with 10% rubber from smallholder farmers committed to agroforestry principles and regenerative agriculture practices
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 September 2023 23:30:19 EDT