Women's Arctic Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Arctic Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Fabric - body :
- 70D x 160D 158g/m² DryVent™ 2L—73% nylon, 27% cotton with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Side panel insulation :
- 150 gHeatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Body insulation :
- 500 fill down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard(RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal media-compatible pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2021 03:38:48 EST