Women's Arctic Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Arctic Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
The Arctic Parka is one of our most popular women's jackets. With good reason. It protects from rain, snow, wind and chills without looking like a typical 'outdoor' jacket - though it's equally comfortable strolling through the countryside as it is cruising the city. The outer shell is made using waterproof DryVent™ technology, while the insulation is an optimal mix of light and lofty responsibly-sourced down and warming when damp synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco. The hood is removable as is its faux-fur trim.
- Centreback :
- 90,805 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 158 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—73% Nylon, 27% Cotton with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Faux Fur :
- 930 G/M², 62% Polyester, 38% Acrylic
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
- Avg Weight :
- 1290 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur ruff
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Encased-elastic band on inside of back waist panel for adjustability
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 February 2023 01:49:07 EST