Women's Arctic II Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Arctic II Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Fabric - heather:
- 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L - 100% polyester herringbone
- Fabric - solid:
- 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L - 59% cotton, 41% nylon twill
- Fabric - lining:
- 72 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- Stormflap covers the two-way front zip
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- V-shaped drop-tail hem for better coverage and feminine style
- Covered zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Internal zipped pocket with media-compatibility
- Standard fit
- 100% windproof fabric
- Tall stand collar for added protection
- Darting on front and back waist and elastic on sides of waist for feminine shaping
- Internal fleece cuffs for added comfort
- Embroidered logo on left cuff and back-right shoulder
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility