Women's 2000 Crosswinds Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's 2000 Crosswinds Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Inspired by the mountain-ready Summit™ Series styles of the early 2000s, the 2000 Crosswinds Jacket is a modern-day version you'll want to wear every day. Engineered with highly wind-resistant WindWall™, this lightweight jacket protects from chilling winds while allowing skin to breathe as you work up a sweat. The pockets are ideal for stashing essentials or cold hands, while stretchy cuffs lock in heat every time you head outside to explore. And recycled materials are better for nature, helping us to leave basecamp in a better condition than we found it.
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D, 74 G/M², WindWall™—100% Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 50D x 50D, 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Reverse-coil centre front zip
- Reverse-coil-zip slant hand pockets
- Binding on cuffs
- Hybrid set-in/raglan sleeve construction
- Internal drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest; Summit 2000 oval on back
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 00:58:15 EDT