Women's 1992 Reversible Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's 1992 Reversible Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Outer Body (Styles KIK, KOH, KOK) :
- 356 G/M², 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane 11 Wale Corduroy
- Fabric - Outer Body (Styles J5C, LO3) :
- 270 G/M², 65% Cotton, 32% Recycled Polyester, 3% Elastane Denim Twill
- Fabric - Reverse Body :
- 57 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Pocket Lining :
- 105 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation :
- 600-Fill 100% Recycled Down
- Centreback :
- 57,15 cm
- Sizes :
- Relaxed fit with a boxy silhouette
- Reversible design
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1992 Nuptse Jacket
- 600-fill recycled down
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Attached three-piece hood stows in the stand collar with a hidden zip closure
- Exposed centre front zip
- Secure-zip, reverse-entry welt hand pockets on the outer
- Secure-zip hand pockets on reverse
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Internal drawcord at the hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder of the outer
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest of reverse
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 September 2023 23:50:34 EDT