Women's 1966 Ringer T-Shirt
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's 1966 Ringer T-Shirt in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Inspired by our styles of the past, this ringer t-shirt is crafted from a soft, breathable blend of recycled cotton and polyester, making it a kinder choice for nature. A bold The North Face® graphic sits proudly on the chest.
- Fabric - Rib :
- 277 G/M², 50% Recycled Cotton, 50% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Body :
- 213 G/M², 50% Recycled Cotton, 50% Recycled Polyester
- Centreback :
- / 55,245 cm
- Sizes :
- Raglan sleeves for mobility
- Rib on collar and sleeve openings
- Hip length
- No-hand, water-based, screen-printed graphic on chest; Styles 8D6, QV8: puff-printed elements
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:37:25 EDT