Women's Printed 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Printed 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
The Nuptse has been delivering game-changing warmth since 1992 and no other jacket has journeyed so naturally from the mountains to city streets. With this celebratory printed version, we've kept the original baffle design and boxy shape from '96, and blended it with a print inspired by our first geodesic tent. It's loaded with 700-fill of responsibly-sourced down for long-lasting warmth.
- Centreback :
- 60,325 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 82 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Collar & Yoke :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Plain Weave with non-PFC DWR finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- 685 g
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversized baffles
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Jacket stows in right hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Shockcord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversized logos of the original ’96 jacket
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 March 2023 01:54:14 EDT