Click For Fullscreen
Women's Morton Triclimate® Jacket
Versatile dryness for the camp and mountain.
Plan ahead for your next campaign trip: this Triclimate® jacket is waterproof and versatile so you won't get caught out in bad weather. DryVent™ fabric on the outside repels showers and snowfall for day-long dryness, while an adjustable hood helps lock in warmth as you step closer to the chilly peak. Inside, drop-in pockets provide the perfect sanctuary for valuable equipment. If things get hot, shed the shell and enjoy the soft touch of fleece until the grey clouds gather again.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Self fabric cuff with drawcord adjustment
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- Outer jacket: Exposed vislon centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood with exposed shock cord and cordlock adjustment
- Outer jacket: Shock cord regulation adjustment at waist and hem
- Inner jacket: Drop-in pockets with exposed zippers
- Inner jacket: Metal looking centre front zip
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)
- Fabric, outer, solid:
- 75D 110 g/m2 2L DryVent™ - 100% polyester
- 75D 115 g/m2 2L DryVent™ - 100% polyester
- 210.0 g/m2 100% polyester fleece