WindWall™ CloseFit Softshell Gloves
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WindWall™ CloseFit Softshell Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
On exposed mountainsides, you need gloves that stand up to wind chill. You can rely on our snug WindWall™ CloseFit Softshell Gloves to do just that, because they're engineered with breathable, 100% windproof WindWall™ fabric. They're made with CloseFit technology for a best-in-class fit, so they really do fit like a glove. A silicon print on the palm ensures a good grip, while a fleece backer means they couldn't be more comfortable for all your adventures on the mountain.
- Fabric - Back of Hand :
- WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester Three-Layer, Bonded Fabric
- Fabric - Palm :
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex Elastane Three-Layer, Bonded Jersey Knit with Etip™ Compatible, Conductive Finish and Silicone Gripper Print
- Sizes :
- CloseFit design for a snug fit created with articulated heat moulding
- WindWall™ fabric is windproof and breathable
- Three-layer, bonded fabric on the back of the hand with a soft shell outer layer, WindWall™ thermoplastic middle membrane and fleece against the skin
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Silicone gripper print on palm for a better grip
- Seamless, bonded-hem construction
- Reflective pull tab
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Matte polyurethane (PU) logo
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.