Verto 27-Litre Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Verto 27-Litre Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
On the final push to the summit, when speed and agility are the names of the game, the Verto comes into its own. Constructed from 210D IronLite™, it's tough enough to withstand brushes with rock, but at 465g it won't add unnecessary weight. The top-loading main compartment has enough space for extra layers and food, though not too much that you'll pack unnecessary gear. Speaking of gear, store your sharp and pointy equipment using the external tool attachments. Make use of the enhanced, covered tip feature to ensure your shell garments won't get on the wrong end of an ice axe or crampon. Strategically placed reflective detailing ensures you'll be caught in your climbing partner's headlight during pre-dawn starts. Finally, the Verto can be compressed to fit inside a larger kit bag or approach backpack, so it's pretty much an essential for any high alpine adventure, whether starting from a hut or tented basecamp.
- SUSPENSION :
- Boot :
- 210D TPU-Coated Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- ACCESS :
- Cinch top
- Fabric - Body :
- 210D IronLite™ Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- This minimalist pack is built for high-alpine missions and will carry what you need, from ice tools to rope
- Semi-translucent fabric lets you see your gear more easily from the outside of the pack
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Lightweight and compressible design lets you carry the pack within another backpack
- Hydration sleeve
- Sternum strap with a whistle buckle
- Ice-tool and axe carry optimised while keeping the tool tips covered
- Avg Weight | 465 g
- Volume | 27 Litres
- Dimensions | 24,9 cm x 19,6 cm x 49 cm
- Access | Cinch Top
- Suspension | Hip Belt
Spot clean only
The best way to clean your bag or backpack is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 March 2023 03:20:27 EDT