Women's Venture II Waterproof Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Venture II Waterproof Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
Every hiker, trekker and fell walker needs a hard-working pair of waterproof trousers. The Venture II Trousers are just that. They're made from waterproof, windproof and breathable 2.5-layer DryVent™ that keeps you protected from wind and rain without overheating, ensuring a little bad weather won't stop play. They're made from durable ripstop nylon so although they're a lightweight shell, they stand up to day-in, day-out use. They feature knee-high zips for easy access over hiking boots and adjustable Velcro® hems to get a good, tight fit over a variety of shoes and boots.
- Sizes :
- Fabric – Solid :
- 40D 2.5-Layer DryVent™, 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Heather :
- 70D, 2.5-Layer DryVent™, 62% Nylon, 38% Polyester
- High-rise pants
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell with non-PFC DWR finish
- 100% windproof fabric
- Elastic waistband with drawcord
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in one of the pockets
- Covered, knee-length side zips
- Adjustable Velcro® ankle tabs
- Embroidered logo on right knee
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash on cold setting
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Check before washing
Please check the tag inside the item carefully before washing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 June 2023 14:35:32 EDT