Lhotse Duster Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Lhotse Duster Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Oversized is an understatement; the Lhotse Duster Jacket is like a cocoon of warmth. It'll deliver instant insulation thanks to the responsibly-sourced down, and the recycled nylon ripstop fabrication is both durable and classic The North Face®.
- Fabric :
- 57 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop / Back Heavy Cire Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down
- Sizes :
- Retro unisex fit
- Lhotse square quilt lines
- Iconic black blocking at shoulders and collar
- Packable hood with drawcord adjustability
- Two-way Vislon centre front zip
- Zip openings at the side seams for adjustable hem
- XXL embroidery logos
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 October 2022 05:00:57 EDT